First of all, sorry for the lack of blog updates, but if any of you follow the SVN repo, you should see that a lot of activity has taken place in the last month. I am putting the finishing touches on the API such as:
- Implementing events/actions system
- Gathering events for each frame. eg. (mouse position and keyboard status)
- Factorizing classes
- Consistently renaming some oddly named functions
- Fixing text background issue
- Implementing efficient error handling
- Figuring out how to correctly define mass to an object
After this, I’ll make some sample files that will showcase the capability of the API and perhaps write some documentation. Then I will release it to the public!
Then I will finally get back to work on the Editor.